The Bank of Sacramento is committed to providing extraordinary service to its customers. The Bank recognizes in order to deliver this superior customer service that it needs to hire and retain capable and motivated employees. Therefore, the Bank of Sacramento offers an excellent benefit package along with a great work environment.
You are invited to apply for any job positions for which you feel you are qualified. You may send your resume to Human Resources via one of the following methods:
Fax: (916) 648-9746
Mail: Bank of Sacramento
1750 Howe Ave., Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95825
Bank of Sacramento Current Job Opportunities:
Operations Support Specialist
Bank of Sacramento is currently seeking an Operations Support Specialist. This position is based in our Main office but requires travel to outlying Business Banking Centers to work as needed.
The Operations Support Specialist is a position that provides interim assistance to all Operations departments within the Bank, including teller duties, new accounts duties, and back-office operational duties. This position will also be responsible for various routine projects in the Operations Department and promoting Bank business by maintaining excellent customer service.
Qualifications for the position include:
• A minimum of 3 years of banking experience as a teller, new accounts, and/or back-office operations employee, preferably in a business banking environment,
• Intermediate knowledge of bank operations, bank products, and banking regulations,
• Excellent customer service, organizational, and multi-tasking skills,
• Access to a vehicle for assignments to various locations,
• A high level of professionalism, and
• Attention to detail.
Bank of Sacramento is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
The posting of or application for any position does not constitute an offer of employment by the Bank of Sacramento. Availability of positions is subject to change without any prior notification.